Tales by Light Essay pt. 2

Was there a photographer you really liked? Why or why not?
In this episode I watched the adventures of Jonathon and Angela Scott as they revisit Africa to try to preserve a Nature Park’s future existence with their photography as the canvas for why it should maintain. I really liked the photographer Jonathon Scott because he’s captivated by lions and the voice that he has for the giant cats is very interesting. His passion for the subject really shows through his knowledge of lions and his photographs.
What was your favorite(s) location/event photographed? Explain.
My favorite event photographed was the pride. The interaction between the family of lions is utterly mesmerizing and not to mention- the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. The joy that exerts from the cubs is undoubtedly the best thing I’ve ever seen.  
Did you learn anything from the photographers? If so, what?
I learned that if I’m passionate about a subject and I’m completely captivated with my work then it will always show in the end. Joy in your work is the most important thing to consider when pursuing a future in photography.
Was here anything that surprised you from the episodes? New information?
I learned that lions are actually very active animals and that persistence is key when shooting animals. A good routine and a connection with the subject will make for the best results.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

photography essay: Preston Rolls