assignment plans

1. Senior portraits 
- senior portrait season is among us
- downtown austin, other random places around austin
- Addie Bueide, Sheldon Wall, and Kai Weatherill
- my camera, 24-70, 50 1.2, reflector, prism, etc. 
Image result for senior photos austin    Image result for senior photos austin

2. Black excellence shoot
- I want to add more diversity to my portfolio and I also have marveled at the multi-cultural club and how STUNNING they are. So I want to take pictures of my friends to show off and appreciate their skin color. 
- in the studio, ill be bringing mutual color backdrops to emphasize their skin color even more.
- Multi-cultural club + anyone else Nyah finds for me haha.
- my camera, studio, 24-70, reflector, paint, glitter, neutral backdrops
Chadwick Boseman. Please Look At The Stunning Shots For Willow Smith's Stance Campaign もっと見る B A R B I E DOLL GANG HOE Pinterest: @jussthatbitxh ✨Download the app #MERCARI & use my code: UZNPKU to sign up, you can get free make up & other items More Braids More   http://weheartit.com/entry/222895173 Model @tshepiso_ralehlathe Photographer @islandboiphotography Makeup artist/creative director @moshoodat Afficher l'image d'origine Plus 
3. tennis court shoot 
- I saw it on pinterest and loved it
- Grey Rock tennis court or somewhere else
- ellie kimbrough (?) and i have some other ideas
- camera, 24-70, 50 1.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

photography essay: Preston Rolls